Hunt Dates: April 15 – May 15
Application deadline: April 1st (applications sent in after this date will be reserved as backup)
Max Stores: 150
Hunt Order: Random
Vendor & Hunters Group: MelNaKa Events
Start Location: EED Home&Garden
The MelNaKa Team has decided to go on a camping trip and you are invited to join us. We are going on this trip to do some team building, but of course you are completely free to see it as a nice holiday, a change to go back to basics, a romantic trip with your loved one or………………well you can fill in yourselves.
We have decided to sleep in tents nearby a big lake and mountains. We will build a campfire to cook the food nature will give us. So for us it is really going back to basics, but of course you can allow yourselves to have a little bit more comfort and luxury. For instance you can travel with a mobile home and if you don’t want to camp out near a lake you can camp out in the woods, on the grass or even in your own back yard if you want to.
Join us and let your gift give us an impression about your camping trip. And if your not the Camping tipe, it’s springtime when we are taking off 🙂
Please fill out all information and send the completed application to Melody Ballinger, or or fill out the Application Form on this website..
Second Contact (not mandatory):
Region Rating (General, Moderate, Adult):
My gift will be for:
___ women only
___ men only
___ both or unisex
During the Winter Fantasy Hunt we have 15 slots available for sponsors. More information about the sponsor slots and applying for a slot you can find HERE
–PLEASE READ THESE GUIDELINES BEFORE APPLYING–
* There is no restrictions to what type of gift you want to give, however , NO Resellers, (BIAB) Business In A Box, and/or Freebies found in BIAB.
* Gifts must reflect the quality of your shop, please be creative.
* If your store moves before or during the hunt, please let us know asap, so we can make the needed changes.
* Hunt items have to be hidden so they can be found. Please do not hide them inside other objects.
* The use of the provided hunt path is optional, but strongly suggested if the hunt item is hidden over 30m away from the landing point.
* By putting your name down as contact, you agree to receive notices specific for this hunt through a mailing list. You can not be removed from this list before the hunt ends.