Hunt Dates: September 1 – September 30
Application deadline: August 15th (applications sent in after this date will be reserved as backup)
Max Stores: 150
Hunt Order: Random
Vendor & Hunters Group: MelNaKa Events
Start Location: EED Home&Garden
Far far away in a country called Holland lives an orange lion. He is the mascot of this tiny little piece of land in the west of Europe. This piece of land is officially called The Netherlands and to make it just a little bit more complicated, her citizens are not called Netherlanders but are called The Dutch.
The orange lion sometimes is a bit overwhelmed by The Dutch, because they are known as the tallest people in the world and their pronunciation of the letter ‘g’ sounds a bit scary. But they make up for it when they feed him their nicest cheese or bitterballen (fried little balls made of meat ragout with a crispy crust). Off course all this food makes thirsty, so you drink the world-wide known beer called ‘Heineken’. In order to prevent the lion of becoming too chubby he has to exercise every day. He doesn’t go to the gym, but he does it the Dutch way, he has to leap over ditches with a stick or rides his bicycle. And thats a though cooky, because it is hard to cycle when you are wearing the typical Dutch wooden shoes and the costumes. But hey, at least you get rewarded with nice sceneries of flower fields and you will also see lots of windmills, sheep and cows. There are no mountains by the way. Instead they have embankments to protect the land from the ocean, because big parts of Holland are situated below sea level. And when the lion comes home, tired of all the exercising he goes to bed and dreams about Maxima, the Queen of Holland, waving at her with the red, white and blue national flag .
Hopefully this short story gives you a bit of inspiration for your gift in the Made In Holland Hunt. For more inspiration you can always ask ‘Mr. Google’ or ask the hunt organizers Melody or Najara, since they are both Dutch 🙂
Please fill out all information and send the completed application to Melody Ballinger, or or fill out the Application Form on this website..
Second Contact (not mandatory):
Region Rating (General, Moderate, Adult):
My gift will be for:
___ women only
___ men only
___ both or unisex
The sponsor spots in this hunt are all filled at the moment.
–PLEASE READ THESE GUIDELINES BEFORE APPLYING–
* There is no restrictions to what type of gift you want to give, however , NO Resellers, (BIAB) Business In A Box, and/or Freebies found in BIAB.
* Gifts must reflect the quality of your shop, please be creative.
* If your store moves before or during the hunt, please let us know asap, so we can make the needed changes.
* Hunt items have to be hidden so they can be found. Please do not hide them inside other objects.
* The use of the provided hunt path is optional, but strongly suggested if the hunt item is hidden over 30m away from the landing point.
* By putting your name down as contact, you agree to receive notices specific for this hunt through a mailing list. You can not be removed from this list before the hunt ends.